- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi.
2. Define “aerobic” and “anaerobic,” “Gram negative” and “Gram positive.”
3, Explain the roles of exogenous and endogenous microorganisms in the disease process.
4. List five factors that can make an individual more likely to develop an infection.
5. Discuss the role of white blood cells in combating infection.
6. List five body substances that can be cultured.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Abdomen$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
AD/HD: Identification and Assessment$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00