- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi.
2. Define “aerobic” and “anaerobic,” “Gram negative” and “Gram positive.”
3, Explain the roles of exogenous and endogenous microorganisms in the disease process.
4. List five factors that can make an individual more likely to develop an infection.
5. Discuss the role of white blood cells in combating infection.
6. List five body substances that can be cultured.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer Care Series$679.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00