- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi.
2. Define “aerobic” and “anaerobic,” “Gram negative” and “Gram positive.”
3, Explain the roles of exogenous and endogenous microorganisms in the disease process.
4. List five factors that can make an individual more likely to develop an infection.
5. Discuss the role of white blood cells in combating infection.
6. List five body substances that can be cultured.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum$599.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Peripheral Vascular System$599.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Neck Vessels and Heart$599.00