- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi.
2. Define “aerobic” and “anaerobic,” “Gram negative” and “Gram positive.”
3, Explain the roles of exogenous and endogenous microorganisms in the disease process.
4. List five factors that can make an individual more likely to develop an infection.
5. Discuss the role of white blood cells in combating infection.
6. List five body substances that can be cultured.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Assessment of the Newborn: Cardiopulmonary Assessment and Cardiac Anomalies
1. Describe the ways in which fetal circulation varies from that of the adult.
2. List the three types of respiratory retractions.
3. Differentiate between transient tachypnea of the newborn and respiratory distress syndrome.
4. List and describe the four categories of cardiac defects.
5. Name the eight most common cardiac congenital anomalies.
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00