- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the nine common symptoms of active pulmonary tuberculosis.
2. Name three areas of the body other than the lungs where tuberculosis is likely to invade.
3. Explain my active TB is treated with more than one drug.
4. Name the four first-line agents used to treat tuberculosis.
5. List two second-line drugs used to treat tuberculosis.
6. Define D.O.T. and explain why it has become increasingly important in controlling the spread of tuberculosis.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antifungal and Antiviral Agents$279.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Medication Errors: Error Prevention$299.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.