- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. List the nine common symptoms of active pulmonary tuberculosis.
2. Name three areas of the body other than the lungs where tuberculosis is likely to invade.
3. Explain my active TB is treated with more than one drug.
4. Name the four first-line agents used to treat tuberculosis.
5. List two second-line drugs used to treat tuberculosis.
6. Define D.O.T. and explain why it has become increasingly important in controlling the spread of tuberculosis.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.