- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 2$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
Anatomy Review and Antianginals$299.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00