- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Nursing Implications$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 2$279.00
Medication Errors: The Eight Rights$299.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00