- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 1$369.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Lessons Learned$369.00