- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Prevention Of Medical Errors- East Meets West$325.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Antitubercular Agents$279.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00