- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Prevention Of Medical Errors- East Meets West$325.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Cephalosporin, Aminoglycosides, Macrolides & Quinolones$279.00
Medication Challenges in the Elderly: Part 2$369.00
Assisting The Patient With Self-Administration Of Medication$350.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse: Multidisciplinary Teams$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Medication Errors Series$499.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00