- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 1$279.00
Preventing Medication Errors for the Oncology Nurse Series$679.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Nursing Implications$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy Series
This comprehensive 6-part series looks at all the classes of medications currently used to treat infectious diseases and the role of the nurse in providing both patient care and patient and family teaching.
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Medication Errors Series$499.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
Heart Failure Meds & Cholesterol-Lowering Agents$279.00