- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Differentiate between localized and systemic mycotic infection.
2. List the four main types of antifungal agents.
3. Discuss administration precautions related to amphotericin B.
4. Name two infections commonly treated with topical imidazoles.
5. Discuss side effects commonly associated with antifungals and patient monitoring related to them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Sulfonamides and Penicillins$279.00
Antiarrhythmic Agents, part 2$279.00
Psychotropic Medication: Anti-Psychotic Agents$299.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Antihypertensives and Anticoagulants$279.00
Psychotropic Medication Series
This five-part series deals with assessment, intervention, and treatment of individuals with some of the most common psychiatric disorders: schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Psychotropic Medication: Antianxiety Agents$299.00
Psychotropic Medication: Mood Stabilizing Agents$299.00
Cardiac Medications and Nursing Series
The series focuses on the medications used to treat conditions of the cardiovascular system