- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Using art and animation, this program provides a thorough, yet entertaining description of the skeletal system. It includes discussion of the axial and appendicular skeletons as well as articulations.
1. Describe the four basic shapes of bones.
2. Differentiate between the diaphysis and epiphyses of the long bones.
3. Differentiate between the axial skeleton and the appendicular skeleton.
4. Describe the role of the fontanels in protecting the infant brain.
5. List the five divisions of the vertebral column.
6. Name the three types of rib pairs seen in the thorax.
7. Name and describe the function of the six types of diarthrosis joints.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.