- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways as well as the lungs. In addition, it discusses gas exchange and the process of inhalation and exhalation. Art and animation are used throughout to augment the information presented.
1. List the two main functions of the respiratory system.
2. Differentiate between ventilation and gas exchange.
3. Name the organs of the respiratory tract.
4. Differentiate between the upper and lower respiratory tracts.
5. Describe the process of gas exchange.
6. Discuss how inspiration and expiration occur.
7. Describe how oxygen and carbon dioxide levels initiate respiration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.