- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses. It then goes on to explain the central nervous system, focusing on the structures in the brain, the cranial nerves, and the spinal cord. The program concludes by comparing and contrasting the autonomic and somatic portions of the peripheral nervous system. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the information presented.
1. List the organs of the nervous system.
2. Differentiate between the central and peripheral nervous systems.
3. Name the two types of cells in the nervous system.
4. Name the structures that make up a neuron.
5. Differentiate between the three main types of neurons.
6. Describe the role of the cerebral spinal fluid.
7. Discuss the function of the autonomic nervous system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.