- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each. Art and animation are used throughout to augment the information.
1. Give the four properties possessed by muscle tissue.
2. Differentiate between skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscle.
3. Describe how muscles work together to create movement.
4. Discuss the ways in which skeletal muscle fibre cells differ from other cells in the body.
5. Describe the effects of strenuous exercise on the muscular system.
6. Tell how the terms “voluntary” and “involuntary” relate to muscular tissue.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.