Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
100 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system. It discusses each layer of the skin, describing its anatomy and physiology, as well as accessory structures such as hair, glands, and nails. Art and animation enhance the material presented.
1. Name four accessory structures related to the integumentary system.
2. Describe the five layers of the epidermis.
3. Discuss the mechanism by which the skin surface forms.
4. Name the two layers of the dermis.
5. Describe the roles of collagen and elastin.
6. Explain the skin’s role in maintaining body temperature.
7. Differentiate between the two types of glands located within the integumentary system.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.