- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland, the parathyroid glands, the thymus gland, the adrenal glands, and the pancreas as well as the hormones associated with each of them. The information is presented beautifully through art and animation.
1. Define the term homeostasis.
2. Name the three classes of hormones produced by the endocrine system.
3. Describe the role of negative feedback in hormone activity.
4. Discuss the role of the hypothalamus in hormone regulation.
5. Name the master gland and explain why it is called this.
6. Name the thyroid hormones.
7. List the seven major endocrine glands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.