Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
100 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels – work together to provide oxygen and nutrients to all of the cells in the body as well as remove waste products from them. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the information.
1. Name the four components of the circulatory system.
2. Describe the size and location of the heart.
3. Outline the route of blood circulation.
4. Name the primary components of the cardiac conduction system.
5. Outline the route of a cardiac impulse through the heart.
6. Discuss the role of each of the three types of blood vessels.
7. Describe the four main components of blood.
8. Differentiate between blood and lymph
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.