- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the basic physiology of the cardiovascular system.
2. List the factors which affect the heart’s ability to pump blood.
3. Discuss the role of inotropic and chronotropic medications in supporting the heart’s ability to effectively pump blood.
4. Give the symptoms and causes of angina.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to angina: nitrates, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
6. Outline patient teaching for individuals being treated for angina.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Muscular System
This program describes skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles, discussing their structures and functions as well as pathological conditions exclusive to each.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Musculoskeletal System$299.00
Taylor’s Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills$6,399.00
Anatomy: The Reproductive System
This program describes the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems using art and animation.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Neuroscience Series: Human Brain Development$279.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count Series$999.00
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00