- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the basic physiology of the cardiovascular system.
2. List the factors which affect the heart’s ability to pump blood.
3. Discuss the role of inotropic and chronotropic medications in supporting the heart’s ability to effectively pump blood.
4. Give the symptoms and causes of angina.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to angina: nitrates, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
6. Outline patient teaching for individuals being treated for angina.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Nursing Assessment Series: The Digestive System$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Anatomy: The Urinary System
This program discusses the role of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra as well as the process of micturition. Art and animation are used throughout to enhance the material.
Anatomy: The Endocrine System
This program discusses various aspects of the endocrine system including the pituitary gland, the hypothalamus, the pineal gland, the thyroid gland.
Neuroscience Series: Human Brain Development$279.00
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways