- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the basic physiology of the cardiovascular system.
2. List the factors which affect the heart’s ability to pump blood.
3. Discuss the role of inotropic and chronotropic medications in supporting the heart’s ability to effectively pump blood.
4. Give the symptoms and causes of angina.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to angina: nitrates, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
6. Outline patient teaching for individuals being treated for angina.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Assistants Series$2,199.00
Nursing Assessment Series: The Cardiovascular System$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: White Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy: The Respiratory System
This program provides a description of the respiratory system, including the anatomy and physiology of the upper and lower airways
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00