- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the basic physiology of the cardiovascular system.
2. List the factors which affect the heart’s ability to pump blood.
3. Discuss the role of inotropic and chronotropic medications in supporting the heart’s ability to effectively pump blood.
4. Give the symptoms and causes of angina.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to angina: nitrates, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
6. Outline patient teaching for individuals being treated for angina.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nursing Assessment Series: The Respiratory System$299.00
Understanding the Complete Blood Count: Red Blood Cells$369.00
Anatomy: The Circulatory System
This program provides an overview of the circulatory system. It describes how each of its components – including the blood, heart, vasculature, and lymph vessels
Nursing Assessment Series: The Key to Quality Patient Care$299.00
Nursing Assessment Series
The series is designed to impress upon the student the critical importance of the nursing assessment and includes demonstrations of appropriate examine techniques related to each system.
Anatomy: The Integumentary System
This program provides a creative and engaging description of the integumentary system
Anatomy: The Nervous System
This program begins by describing organs of the nervous systems and their role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
The Anatomy Series
This series provides a comprehensive overview of human anatomy. Each of the ten programs focuses on one body system and includes brief descriptions of how on each system interacts with or impacts others.
Ups and Downs of pH$369.00