- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Describe the basic physiology of the cardiovascular system.
2. List the factors which affect the heart’s ability to pump blood.
3. Discuss the role of inotropic and chronotropic medications in supporting the heart’s ability to effectively pump blood.
4. Give the symptoms and causes of angina.
5. State actions, indications, and contraindications for drugs in the following categories related to angina: nitrates, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
6. Outline patient teaching for individuals being treated for angina.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.