- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 2$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00