- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Musculoskeletal System$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Head to Toe Assessment
1. State the two appropriate methods for taking the emperature of a neonate.
2. State the normal ranges of neonatal vital signs.
3. Give the reason for eye prophylaxis.
4. Discuss routine cord care
5. List the normal ranges for newborn weight, length, head and chest circumference.
6. Describe the proper way to measure the newborn.
7. List the steps in the head to toe external exam.
8. Discuss the process of newborn screening.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Thorax and Lungs$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Cultural Competence: Assessment Challenges in a Multicultural Environment$369.00
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.