- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mental Health Issues in the Acute Care Setting: Recognition and Assessment$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Physical Anomalies and Neurologic Issues$299.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Musculoskeletal System$599.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Nose, Mouth, and Neck$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Cardiovascular: Neck Vessels and Heart$599.00
Assessment of the Newborn: Gestational Age and Newborn Reflexes$299.00