- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Assessment of the Newborn: The First Ten Minutes
1. List the three primary roles of the placenta and umbilical cord during pregnancy.
2. Describe the role of surfactant in the lungs.
3. Discuss current understanding of the factors which foster the newborns first breath.
4. Delineate steps to be taken if there is meconium in the amniotic fluid.
5. Discuss the four routes of heat loss and the role of brown fat.
6. List seven factors which increase a newborn’s susceptibility to cold stress.
7. Explain the parameters of the APGAR score.
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Cancer as a Family Diagnosis: Nursing Assessment: Coping with the Challenge of Treatment$369.00
Infection in the Elderly: Part 2 – Prevention and Assessment$369.00
Procedural Sedation: Patient Assessment and Monitoring$279.00
Anti-Infective Medication Therapy: Assessment of an Infection$279.00
Bates’ Visual Guide to Physical Examination: Head, Eyes, and Ears$599.00
Managing Physical Assessments and Supportive Cancer: Part 1$369.00
Assessment of the Newborn Series
This series provides a comprehensive introduction to care of the term newborn.
Pain Management: Patient Assessment
1. State the purpose for the sensation of acute pain.
2. Differentiate between nociceptive and neuropathic pain.