- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define cardiac rehabilitation.
2. State the general goals of cardiac rehab.
3. List the components of cardiac rehab.
4. Develop a patient teaching plan for individuals in cardiac rehab.
5. Compare the four phases of cardiac rehab.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vascular Access Series: Central Venous Access$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 1$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: The Story$279.00
Vascular Access Series: Peripheral Arterial Lines$369.00
Preventing Nursing Negligence Series$499.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Pre-Treatment Assessment and Administration Routes$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: From Addiction to Recovery$279.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 3$369.00