- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define cardiac rehabilitation.
2. State the general goals of cardiac rehab.
3. List the components of cardiac rehab.
4. Develop a patient teaching plan for individuals in cardiac rehab.
5. Compare the four phases of cardiac rehab.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Preventing Nursing Negligence: 21st Century$279.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Vascular Access Issues and Anthracycline Flare Reactions$369.00
Rapid Assessment of the Ill or Injured Child – Part 2$369.00
Vascular Access Series: Blood Draw and Dressing Change$369.00
Vascular Access Series: Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters$369.00
Vascular Access Series$1,645.00
Vascular Access Series: Peripheral IV’s$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Vascular Access Series: Central Venous Access$369.00
Local Side Effect Management and Patient Education$369.00