- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define cardiac rehabilitation.
2. State the general goals of cardiac rehab.
3. List the components of cardiac rehab.
4. Develop a patient teaching plan for individuals in cardiac rehab.
5. Compare the four phases of cardiac rehab.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Preventing Nursing Negligence Series$499.00
Vascular Access Series$1,645.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse Series$759.00
Symptom Management for the Radiation Oncology Patient Series$679.00
Preventing Nursing Negligence: Your Practice$279.00
Local Side Effect Management and Patient Education$369.00
The Chemically Dependent Nurse: Identification and Response$279.00
Chemotherapy Administration: Patient Teaching Issues$369.00
Shock: Electroconvulsive Therapy: Part 1$149.00