- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
1. Define cardiovascular disease.
2. Explain the pathophysiology of atherosclerosis.
3. Compare and contrast stable angina and acute coronary syndrome.
4. Describe the pathophysiology associated with angina and acute coronary syndrome.
5. List the signs and symptoms of angina and acute coronary syndrome.
6. Discuss various assessment processes and procedures used to make the diagnosis
7. Outline the different treatment options available.
8. Describe the roles of the nurse caring for the patient with acute coronary syndrome during the patient’s initial assessment as well as before, during, and after diagnostic procedures.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.